- Suitable for 8 IP cameras up to 6 megapixel
- 3072×2048 Full HD resolution
- Standard motion detection with multiple zones and 6 levels adjustable sensitivity
- Audio from IP camera possible via network
- Free PC software and iOS and Android app
- Web server
- Bitrate is max. 40 Mb/s
- Works with IP cameras of other brands (ONVIF)
- HDMI/VGA output
- 8 PoE 802.3af / at RJ45 ports with a maximum budget of 72W
- English firmware
- 3 year warranty
|NVR number of channels||
Product LocationNairobi, Kenya
The Dahua NVR1108HS-8P-S3 is an entry-level PoE Network Video Recorder (NVR) that can connect 8 IP cameras to record and manage Full HD camera images and also provide power via the network cable (PoE). Due to the great functionality, ease of installation and high usability, the NVR is ideal for use in homes, shops and small companies.
Up to 8 Full HD IP cameras can be connected to the NVR with a maximum resolution of 6 megapixels. The Dahua NVR1108HS-8P-S3 has 8 PoE ports which can connect and power an IP camera via 1 network cable. This makes installation very easy. The NVR can work stand alone but can also be connected to the network. The NVR can then be accessed via a web browser, Dahua video management software and with the free Dahua app for a smartphone and tablet.
The NVR has an HDMI and VGA output for connecting to a normal TV or monitor. There are also two USB 2.0 ports. A mouse is included.
The Dahua NVR1108HS-8P-S3 supports one 3.5 inch hard drive of up to 6 terrabytes. The Dahua NVR1108HS-8P-S3 comes standard without a hard disk. Under the “Options” tab a hard disk can be selected for DIY installation. We supply Western Digital Purple hard disks that are specifically designed for 24/7 surveillance purposes.